DENVER, July 13, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Balanced health botany™, the parent company of the best-selling cannabinoid brand CBDistillery ™ and a wholly owned subsidiary of Village Farms International (NASDAQ: VFF) today announced the results of a Pathfinder mission that analyzed the impact of the Daytime tincture Synergy of CBDistillery 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD. about mild or temporary anxiety. This Pathfinder mission was carried out in collaboration with MoreBetter (dba Releaf App ™) and comes at a time when consumers suffering from anxiety are at an all-time high, affecting nearly 40 million adults in the US.
This Pathfinder mission by CBDistillery ™ used the MoreBetter technology stack (the best rated app for people to track and improve their cannabis and CBD use) found disturbing industry results showing that participants were reported a significant reduction in mild or temporary anxiety when they began using CBDistillery’s Daytime Synergy 500 mg CBG + 500 mg CBD tincture.
Additional statistics include:
- 83% of participants reported that CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture improved their quality of life.
- 9 out of 10 participants reported that they would recommend CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture to other people suffering from mild or temporary anxiety.
- Participants reported experiencing the following positive effects when using CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture: relaxation, reduced tension, increased focus, mental clarity, increased appetite, and other positive effects.
- Participants reported that CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture was significantly more effective in managing mild or temporary anxiety than other activities.
- Most participants reported that mild or temporary anxiety had less impact on their overall quality of life while using CBDstillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture.
- Participants reported that CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture was slightly, significantly more effective than other forms of treatments they tried last year.
- Most participants reported that they would continue to use CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture once the Pathfinder mission was completed.
“As a company, we have long understood that cannabinoids have incredible well-being potential, which is why we believe these results of the study are critical to the industry,” he says. Chase Terwilliger, CEO of Balanced Health Botanicals. “Knowing that anxiety affects nearly 20% of American adults, we wanted to better understand the benefits that CBG and CBD can have on this population, to offer a solution to those with mild conditions. In an industry with few or no no information, our goal is to be at the forefront of research and development of innovative products that consumers trust and choose for their constant effectiveness. ”
The CBG and CBD Pathfinder mission is among a series of ongoing issues that analyze the well-being potential of CBD, with previous topics focused on CBN (cannabinol) and the role of CBD in achieving better sleep, as well as other relevant needs. of consumers.
“The reported results on CBDistillery’s Daytime Synergy CBG + CBD tincture are important because it is one of the first real-world data sets on CBG use and performance,” he says. Tyler Daurich, COO of MoreBetter (Releaf app). “With the increasing availability of new minor cannabinoid products, very little information is obtained about their use and performance. This data helps consumers to overcome the marketing film and get real information, positioning brands like CBDistillery, they take a data approach first, to win in the long run by informing consumers ‘purchasing decisions and gaining consumers’ trust. “
CBDistillery’s Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD Tincture can be purchased online at CBDistillery.com and from independent retailers across the country. For more information on Cannabigerol (CBG) and CBD Anxiety Relief Pathfinder Mission conducted by CBDistillery ™ using the MoreBetter technology stack and future Pathfinder missions, visit cbdistillery.com/cbg-study or cbdistillery.com/industry-studies/
About Balanced Health Botanicals and CBDistillery™:
Balanced Health Botanicals ™ is a family of hemp-derived CBD brands that includes the CBDistillery marca flagship brand. CBDistillery ™ was founded in Denver in 2016 to pursue a fast-growing, predominantly unexploited market. Since then, it has become one of the largest CBD brands, sold to retailers across the country, consolidating CBDistillery ™ as the leaders behind #CBDMOVEMENT. CBDistillery’s mission is to be CBD’s premier educational resource and to offer the masses easy access to hemp-derived CBD products, the latest industry research and verified customer testimonials. Distillation, the process of extracting plant compounds and vital nutrients to improve life naturally, is at the core of everything CBDistillery ™ does. CBDistillery ™ has made significant investments in its infrastructure, from rigorous product testing to pure and powerful products, so that consumers have the power in their hands to live the distilled life. Balanced Health Botanicals is a wholly owned subsidiary of Village Farms International (NASDAQ: VFF)
MoreBetter (dba Releaf App) is a software provider as a data information service and a contract research organization (CRO) with the support of a patent pending technology that collects real results based on evidence from cannabis users and hemp to benefit businesses and medical professionals. , researchers, government organizations and stakeholders affiliated with the cannabis supply chain. MoreBetter uses the information collected in the Releaf app to provide data-based information on seed-to-result trends that inform industry best practices and enhance the consumer experience.
See original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cbdistillery-announces-groundbreaking-research-finding-cbg–cbd-can-significantly-reduce-temporary-anxiety-301585460.html
FONT Balanced Health Botanicals